Close Menu
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Movies
  • TV Shows & Series
  • Hollywood
  • Celebrities
  • Netflix
  • Awards & Events

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

‘Beavis and Butt-Head’ Heading to Netflix for the First Time in June 2026

May 19, 2026

The secret to on-screen chemistry? The ‘Beef’ casting director knows

May 19, 2026

Influencer Patriotic Kenny Dead at Age 84 After Cancer Battle

May 19, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Subscribe
Thegossipnews
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Movies
  • TV Shows & Series
  • Hollywood
  • Celebrities
  • Netflix
  • Awards & Events
Thegossipnews
Home»Celebrities»MAGA Influencer Charged Over Alleged Role In Racially-Motivated Attack – Shocking Details HERE
Celebrities

MAGA Influencer Charged Over Alleged Role In Racially-Motivated Attack – Shocking Details HERE

Williams MBy Williams MMay 19, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Email
Share
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Reddit WhatsApp Email


[Warning: Potentially Triggering Content]

Well, this is not the kind of headline you want attached to your name when you’re trying to build a political brand online…

Melissa Rein Lively, a self-proclaimed “anti-woke” PR guru and outspoken MAGA influencer in the mold of Donald Trump, is now facing criminal charges overseas after authorities in the United Kingdom accused her of participating in a disturbing racially-motivated altercation at a London subway station last year. And the allegations being made are seriously ugly.

Related: The SHOCKING Request King Charles Made To Trump That Could Alter Prince Harry Feud!

According to the British Transport Police via the New York Post and other outlets on Monday, Lively and her boyfriend, German financier Philipp Ostermann, have officially been charged in connection to an incident that allegedly took place at Bond Street Underground station in London back in October of 2025.

Authorities announced in a press release late last week:

“The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has authorized British Transport Police (BTP) detectives to charge two people in relation to an incident at Bond Street Underground station last year.”

And it gets worse from there. The BTP and CPS added:

“Philipp Ostermann, aged 37, and a German national, has been charged with two Racially Aggravated Public Order offenses and a further Public Order offense. Melissa Rein Lively, aged 40, and a U.S. national, has been charged with one count of Assault by Beating.”

Yikes.

The pair are reportedly expected to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on May 19.

Oh, and the backstory is AWFUL. The case stems from an alleged confrontation involving a woman who says she was verbally abused while entering the station with her sister and two young children.

According to reports from BBC News, the entire situation allegedly started after the woman’s stroller accidentally collided with Ostermann and Lively. But investigators claim the encounter escalated fast — and in a horrifying direction. The CPS reported:

“The man then began shouting racial abuse at the victim and her family, before the woman grabbed her hair.”

That alone would be shocking enough, but police say the incident allegedly spiraled even further when pepper spray entered the picture — all while children were standing nearby!! The CPS release noted:

“When the victim tried to defend herself, the man pulled out a small bottle and said it was pepper spray before spraying it in the direction of the victim and her family. The woman shouted abuse and made lewd gestures at them before both parties left the area.”

Absolutely unbelievable.

So far, Lively has not publicly commented on the charges or the accusations. Her social media accounts still describe her as the founder of “America’s #1 anti-woke PR firm,” and she’s spent years building an online following around conservative culture war rhetoric and ‘Make America Great Again’ style politics.

Related: Trump Reveals Why He REFUSES To Wear A Bulletproof Vest Despite Assassination Attempts!

At the moment, these are still just allegations, and the case will of course play out in court. But if the claims outlined by cops are true, this entire situation is deeply disturbing — especially given the accusations of racial abuse and the involvement of young children during the confrontation.

One thing’s for sure: this story is already exploding online, and people are going to be talking about it for a long, long time…

Reactions, y’all? Share ’em in the comments (below).

To learn more about civil rights issues, check out https://www.splcenter.org/.

[Image via America First PR/Instagram/Instagram]



Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Email
Previous ArticleSave Before Summer Blackouts Hit — Jackery’s 1,070Wh Power Station Is $370 Off
Next Article Studiocanal Inks South African Distribution Deal
Williams M
  • Website

Related Posts

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Potential Prenup All About Location, Location, Location

May 19, 2026

Kaia Gerber Holds Hands with Bestie Jake Shane During L.A. Dinner Date – Just Jared – Celebrity News and Gossip

May 19, 2026

New And IMPROVED! – Perez Hilton

May 19, 2026

Ted Cruz Says L.A. Mayor Is So Bad, Trump Endorsement Won’t Hurt Spencer Pratt

May 19, 2026

Sophie Thatcher, Charles Melton, & More Premiere New Movie ‘Her Private Hell’ at Cannes 2026 – Just Jared – Celebrity News and Gossip

May 19, 2026

Internet Explodes Over Eurovision Contestant’s Stunning Reaction To The Realization He’s Still Being Filmed: ‘I Finally Understand How Nobody Knew Clark Kent Was Superman’

May 18, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Our Picks

Watching Wonder Woman 1984 with an HBO Max Free Trial?

January 13, 2021

Wonder Woman Vs. Supergirl: Who Would Win

January 13, 2021

PS Offering 10 More Games for Free, Including Horizon Zero

January 13, 2021

Can You Guess What Object Video Game Designers Find Hardest to Make?

January 13, 2021
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Don't Miss
Netflix

‘Beavis and Butt-Head’ Heading to Netflix for the First Time in June 2026

By Williams MMay 19, 2026

Paramount+ Huh huh, he said streaming. Paramount’s iconic animated slacker duo, Beavis and Butt-Head, is making its…

The secret to on-screen chemistry? The ‘Beef’ casting director knows

May 19, 2026

Influencer Patriotic Kenny Dead at Age 84 After Cancer Battle

May 19, 2026

Criminally Underrated Sci-Fi Cult Classic That Helped Kill Its Studio Is Streaming for Free

May 19, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Disclaimer
© 2026 All right reserved

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Powered by
►
Necessary cookies enable essential site features like secure log-ins and consent preference adjustments. They do not store personal data.
None
►
Functional cookies support features like content sharing on social media, collecting feedback, and enabling third-party tools.
None
►
Analytical cookies track visitor interactions, providing insights on metrics like visitor count, bounce rate, and traffic sources.
None
►
Advertisement cookies deliver personalized ads based on your previous visits and analyze the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
None
►
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
None
Powered by